Do you love podcasts as much as we do? Podcasts are great because you can get great information, entertainment and value in a short amount of time. Depending on what episode you are listening to, they can range from 5 minutes to over an hour, but you can pause them and listen whenever it is convenient for you. Podcasts are also super accessible. You can find them (for FREE!) on iTunes, Spotify, SoundCloud and Stitcher to name a few.
We wanted to share some of our favorite podcasts with you so you have a quick list the next time you are looking for something to listen to while driving, working out, doing dishes, folding laundry or taking some time just for YOU!
Best Podcasts for Personal Development
Best Podcasts to Improve Your Business Skills
Best Podcasts to Market Your Online Business
Best Podcasts for the Whole Family
Best Podcasts for Fitness Motivation
Best Podcasts to Spice Up Your Sex-Life
Best Podcasts to Keep You Grounded Emotionally
This is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to podcasts! There are so many out there waiting for you to listen and consume. And since they are free, you can listen to your heart’s content. A few tips before you get started on your podcast journey:
- Don’t be afraid to just hit play! You never know what you are going to like so try out a bunch.
- Don’t be afraid to stop mid-episode if it is not filling you up. Not every podcast episode is going to serve you the way you want and that’s OK!
- Take notes when you hear something you love (unless you are driving…then wait until you are able to stop and write)
- Follow up on the show notes described for each episode. Often you will find giveaways, freebies and other valuable information referenced in the episode.
- If you love the podcast, then subscribe to it and write a review. This helps the podcaster know you love the content and he/she will keep creating. Even better….share the love on social media so your friends and family can listen, learn and enjoy as well.
What are some of your favorite podcasts? Let us know in the comments!